As a Vicroads Agent, we deal with:
• License renewals (car, bike, heavy vehicle, boat and fire arms)
• Learner Permit testing
• Processing learner permits
• Sell publications including;
◦ Work diary (heavy vehicles)
◦ Road to Solo driving handbook
◦ Replacement Learner log books
• Accept number plates
• Print forms
However, we do not process any type of registration. You can pay them online, via phone, or at a Vicroads Service Centre such as Bendigo or Swan Hill.


Join the Community House
to enjoy all the benefits.